Sunday 30 March 2014

I was playing round with ways I could reinforce the idea that, although the original shed is boarded-up, there is still something inside. My idea was that at night there would be a source of light coming from the interior of the boarded-up shed, which would shine through the small opening above the doors. I was also going to hang a light piece of material such as cardboard on a thin thread, which would be left to dangle infront of the light source which would then create a slowly moving shadow radiating out with the light. To anyone passing by it would look as-if there was something moving around inside.
I decided not to use this idea, as I feel that leaving no hint as to whats inside is more relevant towards my main idea for the sheds.



No comments:

Post a Comment